- Andrea Lienhard: Phylogenetic and biogeographic history of Caribbean, Middle American and Bermudean oribatid mites
- Maximilian Wagner: Patterns of population differentiation, diversification and speciation in a lineage of cryptobenthic Mediterranean fishes
- Lukas Zangl: DNA-barcoding of Austria's biodiversity
- David Fröhlich: Chemotaxonomic and genetic investigations of selected cuckoo wasp species (Hymenoptera: Chrysididae)
- Christian Pacher: Microplastics in shore sediments: How to find a suitable sampling plot
- Mario Poglitsch: Identification and species delimitation of Austrian Gyrodactylus fish parsites based on morphology
- Ilja Svetnik: Red list and DNA barcoding of Styrian and Carinthian centipedes
- Jacqueline Grimm: project BIO-PLANBAR
- Lydia Schlosser: project BIO-PLANBAR
- Sandra Aurenhammer: project BIO-PLANBAR
- Sylvia Schäffer: ABOL (Austrian Barcode Of Life)
- Sylvia Schäffer (Post Doc): ABOL (Austrian Barcode Of Life)
- Maarten Van Steenberge (Post Doc): Systematics and phylogeography of the Lake Tanganyika cichlid genus Tropheus
- Christian Arnold Schöggl (MSc-student): Phylogeny of the African freshwater lates perches (Latidae: Lates)
- Maximilian Wagner (MSc-student): New insights into the phylogeography and evolutionary history of two Mediterranean clingfish genera (Teleostei, Gobiesocidae)
- Alexander Kostmann (MSc-student): DNA barcoding of Austrian eulipothyplans
- Anna Lena Hofstätter (MSc-student): DNA barcoding of Austrian rodents
- Sandra Bracun (MSc-student): Seasonal growth patterns of Cymodocea nodosa and abundance patterns of its epiphytes in relation to water depth in the northern Adriatic Sea.
- Lukas Zangl (MSc-student): Genetic diversity of gudgeons in the Austrian Danube System
- Daniel Daill (MSc-student): DNA barcoding of the Austrian herpetofauna
- Johannes Salvenmoser (MSc-student): Seasonal growth patterns of Cymodocea nodosa (Ucria) Ascherson and abundance patterns of the associated vagile macro- and megafauna at two different sites in the Northern Adriatic Sea.
- Matthias Weissensteiner (MSc-student): Morphological and genetic differences of two subspecies of the Masked Bunting Emberiza spodocephala in far eastern Russia.
- Peter Zoppoth (MSc-student): Molecular genetic analyses and behavioural observations on different colour morphs of the Lake Tanganyika cichlid genus Tropheus.
- Cornelia Heinrich (MSc-student): Puppies' behavior in play during the fourth to the eighth week of life, comparing puppies of two breeds, Chihuahua and Australian Shepherd.
- Sara Weiss (MSc-student): Population genetics of the triplefin blenny Tripterygion tripteronotus in the north-eastern Adriatic Sea.