- Neglecting Peter to fix Paul: How shared directors transmit bank shocks to non-financial firms (with L. Pugachev). Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (forthcoming)
- Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence from outside appointments in German banks (with T. Kick and I. Nehring). Journal of Banking and Finance 84, 135-151. 2017
- Earnings baths by CEOs during turnovers: Empirical evidence from German savings banks (with S. Bornemann, T. Kick, and A. Pfingsten). Journal of Banking and Finance, 53 (4), 188-201. 2015
- The dependency of the banks’ assets and liabilities: Evidence from Germany (with C. Memmel).
European Financial Management 18 (4): 602-619. 2012.
- Banks’ management of the net interest margin: New measures (with C. Memmel).
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management 27: 275-297. 2013.
- Macroeconomic shocks and banks’ foreign assets (with C. Buch and K. Carstensen).
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 42 (1): 171–188. 2010.
- Listing of classical options and the pricing of discount certificates. A. Schertler.
Journal of Banking and Finance (forthcoming)
- Pricing and Issuance dependencies in SFP portfolios (with M. Pelster). Journal of Futures Markets. 2019.
- Warrant price responses to credit spread changes: Fact or fiction? (with S. Stoerch).
Review of Financial Economics 36 (3), 206-219. 2018
- Pricing effects when competitors arrive: The case of discount certificates in Germany.
Journal of Banking and Finance, 68, 84-99. 2016
- Issuers’ credit risk and pricing of warrants in the recent financial crisis (with S. Stoerch).
Journal of Risk Finance,16 (4), 444-462. 2015
Venture Capital Finance
- Does syndication with local venture capitalists moderate the effects of geographical and institutional distances?
(with T. Tykvova) Journal of International Management 20 (4): 406-420. 2014.
- What lures venture capital inflows? (with T. Tykvova) Journal of International Money and Finance 31: 1777-1799. 2012.
- Venture capital and internationalization (with T. Tykvova). International Business Review 20: 423-439. 2011.
- Cross-border venture capital flows and local ties: Evidence from developed countries (with T. Tykvova).
Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 51: 36-48. 2011.