- Prevalence Estimation from Random Samples and Census Data with Participation Bias. With Stéphane Guerrier and Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, December 2020.
- Is Ellsberg behavior evidence of ambiguity aversion? With Brian Rogers and Xiannong Zhang, revised October 2020.
- Comparing theories of one-shot play out of treatment. With Philipp Külpmann, revised June 2020, 42min presentation at University of Bamberg.
- Limit orders and Knightian uncertainty. With Michael Greinecker, revised May 2020, slides, my 30min video presentation at CMID 2020, Michael's 30 min presentation for RUD 2020.
- Renegotiation and coordination with private values. With Yuval Heller, revised March 2020.
- The distribution of article quality and inefficiencies in the market for scientific journals. With Philipp Kohlgruber, October 2017.
- A necessary condition for symmetric completely mixed Nash equilibria. With Florian Herold, August 2017.
- Coordination with Independent Private Values: Why Pedestrians Sometimes Bump into Each Other, February 2014. I wrote this paper without knowing this 2007 paper by Bill Sandholm, which is a mostly more comprehensive analysis than mine. I like the story in my paper, but there is little added value in terms of formal results. However this paper has eventually led to Renegotiation and Coordination with Private Values - with Yuval Heller, September 2019 and supplementary online appendix (see also above), which does have very new results.
- An incomplete information justification of symmetric equilibrium in symmetric games.
With Brian Rogers, November 2010.
- The Evolution of Moral Codes of Behavior. With Carlos Rodriguez-Sickert, revised May 2009.
- Individual and group selection in symmetric 2-player games. November 2003.
Christoph KuzmicsInstitut für Volkswirtschaftslehre
Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre